What you get from TIE
Benefits that last a lifetime
TIE isn’t a regime or a discipline that takes hours each week to maintain. It’s a gentle approach to movement that’s natural, painless and completely safe. It’s ideal for all ages and it can travel with you anywhere. So it’s the perfect way to maintain and nurture your body as you take on life’s challenges.
People have come to TIE seeking pain-relief or a way to improve their bodies. They get the results they want, with extra benefits including:
- More energy and a sense of wellbeing
- Relief and recovery from chronic pain or injury
- Improved definition and body shape
- Better posture and balance
- Better athletic performance
- Better results from exercise with less effort and risk
- Improved body awareness
- A calmer, gentler approach to living life
The TIE program is becoming the exercise of choice for more and more people seeking a stronger, healthier body – just as nature intended.
Discovering TIE saved co-founder Monique Hennessy from years of chronic pain and major orthopaedic surgery.